Cosmetic dentistry can give you a new smile that will give you new confidence and empower you to express yourself in person and online.
How Humans Communicate
There is no question that humans are a very social species. Though we tend to associate the word “socializing” with verbalization, a lot of what we convey is picked up through expression. Our smiles play a large role in good communication through facial expressions.
The relevance of being able to properly communicate through facial expressions is only increasing thanks to advancing technology. Video calls are becoming commonplace both professionally and socially. Social media posts often who our family and friends with big smiles as they celebrate life events.
But what does this mean for those who aren’t as confident in their smiles as they would like to be?
How Can Cosmetic Dentistry Increase My Confidence?
Hollywood and Broadway use cosmetic dentistry all the time to give their actors perfect smiles. Politicians too understand the value of a perfect smile. You can have one too! Cosmetic dentistry has many procedures that can fix little imperfections and create a perfect smile.
Exactly how can this be achieved? Well, it starts by deciding on which treatment would enhance the aesthetics of your smile. There are many treatments in cosmetic dentistry that can improve your smile.
- Tooth whitening services. One of the most simple ways to gain confidence in your smile is to get yourself a brighter, whiter smile. A professional whitening service can make your smile up to eight shades whiter in a single visit. That means a sparkling smile in 90 minutes or less!
- Porcelain veneers. Porcelain veneers provide picture-perfect smiles but also plenty of protection. Veneers are thin sheets that cover the front surface of your tooth, creating a perfect, natural look. Your natural teeth can enjoy both the beauty and durability of veneers for up to 15 years once they’re placed.
- Dental crowns. A damaged, misshapen, or awkwardly sized tooth can distract from the rest of your smile, making you feel less confident in it. This is an easy fix with a dental crown that provides a tooth with a great look and restored functionality as well! A dental crown is a beautiful cap that covers the entire tooth.
Why Would I Need a New Smile?
Brighter, whiter teeth always match a business suit, exercise clothes, or work boots and jeans. A gorgeous grin is always in fashion no matter what’s in style. No big event is ever complete without photos; a great smile can help you be ready, no matter the occasion!
You might want to invest in your smile through a cosmetic dentistry treatment if any of the following apply to you:
- You are returning to school.
- You are interviewing for a new job or new position at work.
- You feel shy when smiling in social situations.
- You feel embarrassed or uncertain about your smile.
- You’re getting married.
- You have a graduation in your future.
What Does Cosmetic Dentistry Do?
Revamping your smile is easy with so many great cosmetic services. Cosmetic dentistry services can address the following dental imperfections:
- Broken teeth.
- Tooth stains.
- Crooked teeth.
- Misshapen teeth.
- Gummy smiles.
- Gaps between teeth.
- Tooth wear.
- Missing teeth.
Notice any of these issues in your own mouth? You’ll get a huge confidence boost when you get them fixed with cosmetic dentistry treatments. Magnolia Dental Care can help you communicate better with a few improvements to your smile.
Contact Us for a More Confident Smile
Magnolia Dental Care has always provided Seattle residents with compassionate dental care. Our cosmetic dentistry services can give you a picture-perfect smile. Contact our office to gain confidence today!